Ever wondered what an effective website really is? Depending on your business, “effective” can mean a lot of things. When you first contact Judy Asman Communication, we’ll ask you what your goals are so we can build an custom Web content strategy that propels your business forward. Business growth = revenue.
Creating effective content starts with knowing what we want our audience to do.
What do you want your audience to do?
- Do you want your audience to find you online? Read my article about effective SEO.
- Do you want site visitors to buy your products and services? (The obvious question and of course the answer is always “yes.”)
- Do want them to send donations (usually another “yes”) or volunteer with your organization?
- Do you want your audience to buy event tickets or come to your free event?
- Do you want the public to see your business in a different light?
- Do you want them to learn about a cause and think about something differently?
- Do you want your constituents to turn to your organization for the services they need?
- Do you want the media to access resources about your organization so they can meet a deadline?
- Do you want people to join your community on Facebook, on Twitter or your blog?
- Do you want customers to send in photos or videos?
- Do you want site visitors to pick up the phone and call you?
- Do you want your audience to sign up for your newsletter?
- Do you want prospective customers to find your business listing on Google when they search for a specific service in your area?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions, call us.